Saturday, January 24, 2009

Your Instructor/Coach

If you're reading this post then you have either
signed up for the workshop or you're considering signing up.
Either way, you do well to learn about me.I am an author and publisher.
I have written and published both for academic and popular audiences.
This blog is simply to share with you some of the comments from former students and to allow you to share
your success with me for future students.
Learn more below


Writing Skills
I am a certified academic writing instructor
and coach with over 600 hours of teaching on the topic
. Writing well is all about the basics. Attendees will learn to:
*Write clear, concise sentences
*Properly punctuate a sentence
*Use precision in word choice
*Construct well structured sentences, paragraphs, and papers
*Use various kinds of punctuation
*Write eloquent literature reviews
*Construct a functional outline

The Heart of My Story:

Now, as simple as all this sounds most people cannot do it.
And the reason that most can't do it is because they never
learned the rudiments in primary school. I know that I didn't.
Some where between her inability to discipline our class and
her inability to teach forth graders, my teacher didn't inspire
me to learn the basics. So, I spent most of academic career
either hoping that my writing was good enough or seeking
a qualified editor to read my papers.

But, not anymore. I took this course,
received training to teach the course,
now I teach others to upgrade their
writing skills. Now, go to paypal.com
and secure your seat in the workshop.
Make payments to
drdebranixon@att.net
sign up to
UPgrade your writing skills now!

No comments:

Post a Comment